Product Manager Data and Analytics (gn) in Lindau und München
Lindau und München
Bitte bewerben Sie sich hier auf „ITbavaria.de“ mit dem „Jetzt bewerben“ Link/Button rechts oben.
COMPAREX is a global IT provider specializing in cloud services and license management. For over thirty years, we’ve worked with all industries from public institutions and nonprofits to large, international corporations, as well as small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). As we employ more than 2,450 employees in 80 locations within 36 countries around the world, our global reach allows us to partner closely with our customers on both an international and a local level.
Over the past few years, we’ve been growing all of our business units and are investing heavily in Global Services to meet increasing market demands. We’re looking for brilliant, experienced minds to join our team. Are you ready to be a part of our story?Ihre Aufgaben:
- Establish the long-term vision and growth strategy for the product space
- Understand the market opportunity, customer needs, and competitive actions to define differentiated products for managing customer data and related analytics capabilities
- Gather requirements from existing and potential customers, write business requirements documents, and monitor the implementation of each project
- Drive the definition and execution of the roadmap, rationalize current product capabilities relative to investment and the annual product plan, define release plans, and manage prioritization based on knowledge of the product vision line of business strategy
- Define detailed requirements to support the strategic product direction as well as user and customer acceptance test criteria
- Regularly engage with customers, prospects, and launch partners to validate and refine requirements and showcase iterative demos
- Liaise with delivery teams to ensure the understanding of product enhancements and support expectations
- Monitor new data and analytics technology trends and identify areas of innovation relative to distinct competencies and market/business needs
- Liaise with the Go-to-Market teams to define strategy, including in which markets to sell, pricing, positioning, and messaging for this product portfolio
- Identify customer and internal KPIs, track impact of product investments relative to those KPIs, and rationalize the roadmap relative to results
- 3-5 years’ experience in product management in an international environment
- Educational background in engineering or a quantitative field
- Experience working in Agile development
- Prior experience with Microsoft Azure is a must
- Experience working with data warehouses, data pipelines, and/or BI platforms
- The ability to help define requirements and document business process and desired workflow
- Basic SQL skills and understanding of analytics
- Prior experience and understanding of the managed or professional services business
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills in English; any additional language is a plus
- Desire to learn new skillsets and help out where needed
- The ability to partner with various teams (non-technical to technical)
- challenging and interesting tasks in a modern IT service company with the possibility of fully integrating and developing your potential
- an open communication culture as well as various possibilities for active participation and taking over responsibility
- a modern and fair remuneration model based on your qualifications, responsibility and success
- comprehensive employee benefits (such as childcare allowance, job tickets, employee events)
- individual opportunities to advance on an expert, sales or management career path, supported by a training and education system
- centrally organized onboarding and intensive on-the-job training, where you will be accompanied by experienced employees
- state-of-the-art technical equipment for your position
Being highly motivated in a changing and diverse working environment: more than 2,350 people work at COMPAREX, for whom it is important to prove themselves. Worldwide at more than 80 locations in 35 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa and America. We are a global IT service provider specializing in software procurement, license management and technical product consulting. Our portfolio includes software licenses from more than 3,000 manufacturers as well as consulting and services. In fiscal 2016/17, we thus generated sales of 2.114 billion euros.
With their creativity and skills, our employees contribute to the success of COMPAREX. You take responsibility, are enthusiastic about IT and are motivated and result-oriented. Whether in sales, software development, consulting or back office - our employees are among the best. With more than 30 years of market experience, COMPAREX addresses public administration and medium-sized businesses as well as industrial companies and international corporations.
We at COMPAREX are proud of our collegial working atmosphere. We work in an innovative working environment in which our employees can be promoted individually through systematic personnel development and their potential can be optimally exploited. This begins for students even before they start their careers, offers attractive opportunities and development paths for lateral entrants (and thinkers) and is continuously pursued by professionals.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your informative application documents with information on availability (starting date) and remuneration expectations. You can apply via our online form or at the e-mail address below.
Kurzprofil der COMPAREX AG
COMPAREX ist ein weltweit agierendes IT-Unternehmen, das auf Lizenzmanagement, Software-Beschaffung, technische Produktberatung sowie Cloud-basierte Services spezialisiert ist. Mit seiner mehr als 30-jährigen Markterfahrung adressiert COMPAREX die Öffentliche Verwaltung und den Mittelstand ebenso wie Industrieunternehmen und international agierende Konzerne. Das Angebotsportfolio umfasst Software-Lizenzen von mehr als 3.000 Herstellern sowie Beratungs- und Service-Leistungen. Weltweit beschäftigt die COMPAREX Gruppe 2.450 Mitarbeiter an mehr als 80 Standorten in 35 Ländern in Europa, Asien, Afrika und Amerika. Der Umsatz im Geschäftsjahr 2015/16 betrug 1,909 Milliarden Euro. Weitere Informationen erhalten Sie unter www.comparex.de.
Wir bei COMPAREX sind stolz auf unser kollegiales Arbeitsklima. Bei uns arbeiten Sie in einem innovativen Arbeitsumfeld, in dem Sie individuell über eine systematische Personalentwicklung gefördert werden und Ihre Potenziale optimal ausschöpfen können. Wir sind ständig auf der Suche nach Projektleitern, Support Engineers, Consultants und Softwaretestern für unsere Projekte im Umfeld von Microsoft, VMware und Skype zudem suchen wir Account Manager und Vertriebler.
Kompetenzfelder, auf die wir uns spezialisiert haben
Jobs und Stellen
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf ITbavaria.de.Link zur Stellenausschreibung auf der Seite von COMPAREX AG