Bitte bewerben Sie sich hier auf „ITbavaria.de“ mit dem „Bewerben“ Link/Button rechts oben.
Hinweis: Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über unseren direkten Bewerbungslink gehostet von Empfehlungsbund und ITbavaria.de: https://www.itbavaria.de/jobs/192014/key-account-manager-strich-sales-manager-medical-device-industry-f-strich-m-strich-d-home-office. Wir freuen uns darauf, Sie kennenzulernen!
Do you want to join a growing, global business and take part in accelerating our international sales community? Do you feel at home in an international environment, surrounded by humble and friendly professionals who are driven to be the best in their market?
camLine specializes in the development of software within the scope of production automation and industry 4.0. For more than 30 years, customers worldwide rely on camLine's expertise and professional support.
At camLine, our clear focus is on one thing: the reliability of people and software. We develop software that reliably connects business processes with manufacturing processes. Our software monitors, controls and optimizes in a precise manner all of the manufacturing processes. camLine does all of this behind the scenes. The software itself is not visible as part of the manufacturing process. But what is certainly clear for all to see are the outstanding results it delivers to its users.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a
Key Account Manager/Sales Manager Medical Device Industry (f/m/d)
- Lead generation through active acquisition, qualified proposal preparation and presentation to the customer as well as proactive expansion of the customer network on a global level
- Expansion and support of existing customers
- Controlling/managing the complete sales processes from quotation calculation to contract conclusion
- Identification of customer needs by demonstrating the customer benefit through complex digitization concepts
- International distribution of innovative software and technologies as well as related projects and services
- Preparation of product presentations and participation in events, e.g. trade fairs, workshops, etc.
- Interface function between customers and all internal areas involved in the sales process, e.g. development department and management
- Analysis and observation of the market, evaluation of competitive activities as well as participation in the creation of the sales strategy
Your professional qualifications:
- You understand which potential digitalization technologies offer to companies and inspire decision-makers with their benefits
- Holistic understanding of automation concepts and challenges of companies in digital transformation
- Focus and experience on new customer business are required and preferred
- You like to take on responsibility and are eloquent, highly empathic and stylistically appropriate
- Industry flexibility is required
- You have a degree in computer science/electrical engineering or similar
- At least 3 years professional experience in a comparable sales environment
- Your pronounced communication and presentation skills in German and English complete your profile
- A stable, healthy and ethic work environment
- High potential of growing due to the international context of the company
- An attractive salary package and benefits
- Open team atmosphere plus an extensive / tailor-made onboarding
- A modern and international working environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- Option to work remote / Hybrid workplace
Let's talk! We are open to provide you more information on the position!
Then please send your detailed application with your possible entry date as well as your salary expectation by email to email@example.com.
Information on data protection for job applicants
We manage the application process on a centralised basis. Please note that by submitting an application, you are submitting an application to the camLine Group of companies; this will enable us to process your application data as quickly as possible. Detailed information concerning data processing in connection with the job application process, is available from the following link: Information on data processing
Kurzprofil der camLine GmbH
camLine - Software Solution for Manufacturing Excellence
camLine ist auf die Entwicklung von Software für die Produktionsautomatisierung spezialisiert. Seit mehr als 30 Jahren vertrauen Kunden auf unsere Erfahrung, qualifizierte Betreuung und engagierte Unterstützung. Unsere Software-Lösungen sind weltweit im Einsatz.
"Softwarelösungen für Manufacturing Exellence" made by camLine haben weltweite Präsenz gewonnen und spannen einen weiten Bogen vom F&E-Bereich über High-Volume Fertigungen bis in die Zulieferketten. Anwendungen und Implementierungen befinden sich in zahlreichen Industrien im Einsatz, wie z.B. Halbleiter, Elektronik, Mechatronik, Medizin-, Solartechnik und Automotive.